If you’ve ever wondered “how are preserved roses made?” you’ll be surprised to know that every single rose is natural and imported from Ecuador where it is cultivated. When the bloom is at its best, it is treated with a mix of glycerin and other non-toxic ingredients to preserve the blossom. Our preserved luxury roses are designed to stay fresh for up to one year, though you can still keep them in their arrangements as dried roses.
To keep them looking fresh and stunning as long as possible, here are some tips:
- Don’t water them, even though they are real roses, with the preservatives in place they do not need water.
- Don’t leave them in direct sunlight or outside, as the vibrant color will start to fade and disperse.
- Leave them in their box. They are arranged there to stay, don’t displace them or move them into another container.
- Don’t refrigerate them. It will affect the chemical makeup of the flower and make them begin to wilt faster.
- Try not to touch them as much as possible. As they are real roses, the petals can easily crack from pressure and the oils on our hands.
Simply maintenance-free, just place them somewhere meaningful and enjoy your exquisite decor.